The capital of Georgia, Tbilisi, has always caused special feelings. Poets devoted poems to the City, musicians – songs, artists – paintings, and ordinary people, after visiting Tbilisi for the first time, dreamed about coming back (or return).
- Sololaki is one of the oldest districts of Tbilisi, where you can discover old houses, magnificent balconies and ancient (antique) main entrances. It is hard not to fall in love with this marvelous place.
- The Rezo Gabriadze Puppet Theater – this unique building has a tower with clock, from the terrace of which opens a magical view on the streets of the old town and the Anchiskhati Church.
- The Peace Bridge – one of the most beautiful thing to see in Tbilisi, connecting the past and the future.
- Narikala – the place with a magical view of the whole city. Fortress such old that even the city dwellers don’t know the exact date of its construction.
- Abanotubani (the area of sulfur baths) – the place where the city of Tbilisi was originated, thanks to the warm sources of sulfuric water, where the first sulfur baths were from the times BC.